What is the production capacity per week or per month ?
For the bare conductor, we can finish 3000 tons within one month. For power cables, that depends on the type and size. The total output value per month is approx. USD3,000,000.00 for insulated aluminum cables and that is approx. USD8,000,000.00 for insulated copper cables.
What is the min.order quantity ?
It depends on the type and size of electrical wires and cables. For some small electrical wires, 100 meters can be accepted .But for the power cables with medium or high voltage, that should comply with the property of installed equipments. Anyhow,we will try our best to solve the problem and meet with the requirement If you have special request.
Which standards do you comply with when you produce the electrical wires and cables ?
We are able to produce electrical wires and cables based on GB, JB, IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, JIS, NF, AS/NZS, CSA, etc. Meanwhile, we can design and manufacture the cables according to the samples and technical specification the customer supply.
Which markets do you involve mainly in?
Our products have been exported mainly to Africa, Middle East, South-east Asia, South America,Central America,North America, Europe , etc.
What kind of certifications do you have?
What kinds of products does Lemei Cable manufacture?
1) Compliance to various standards Bare Conductor ,such as AAC,AAAC,ACSR,ACAR,AACSR,ACSR/AW and so on;
2) Compliance to various standards Aerial Bundled Cable (1kV-35kV ),such as Duplex,Triplex, Quadruplex Service Drop Cable and so on;
3) Compliance to various standards PVC Insulated (Flexible ) Wire ;
4) Compliance to various standards PVC Insulated and Sheathed (Armored) Power Cable;
5) Compliance to various standards Low, Medium, High Voltage (1kV-220kV) XLPE Insulated (Armored) Power Cable;
6) Compliance to various standards Welding Cable, Control Cable, Concentric Cable, Rubber Sheathed Cable and so on.